Terms & Conditions
Course booking terms and conditions and cancellation policy
Effective from 1st November 2016. Please note these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without notice.
- For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website.
- Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
- If a course registration/booking form is completed by an individual other than the named candidate, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the candidate is suitable for the course and has the relevant experience.
- Upon receipt of your booking form, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note: trainwithpremier.com’s acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
Invoicing and payment
- Course fees are payable upon booking.
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by credit/debit card.
- If any amount properly due to trainwithpremier.com under or in connection with these terms and conditions remains outstanding beyond the due date trainwithpremier.com may:
a. charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per annum (which interest will accrue daily until the date of actual payment, be compounded quarterly, and be payable on demand); or
b. claim interest and statutory compensation pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998).
Course attendance and certification
- Candidates will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the course registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the candidate. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the course registration/booking form to contact trainwithpremier.com Education and Training department to arrange for them to be reissued.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
- trainwithpremier.com will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- No certificate(s) shall be issued whilst there is an outstanding balance (including interest on overdue balances and statutory compensation) due to trainwithpremier.com.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of trainwithpremier.com, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the tutor.
Cancellations and Amendments
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below.
*excluding extenuating circumstances which will be charged at trainwithpremier.com discretion.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- 29 calendar days or more – Full refund or transfer available
- Between 6 and 28 calendar days (inclusive) – 50% refund or transfer available
- Between 1 and 5 calendar days (inclusive) – No refund will be given
- Failure to attend – Treated as late cancellation and no refund given
Deposit for courses
For some courses we will require a deposit and these will be displayed on the booking sheet, if you cancel during the times below then no refund will be given for the deposit;
- Between 1 and 5 Calendar Day (inclusive) – No deposit is refunded
- Failure to attend – Treated as late cancellation and no deposit is refunded
If the individual named on the booking form is unable to attend, and cannot or does not wish to transfer their place to another candidate, a percentage of the fee paid may be accepted as payment towards a place on the same or another course that takes place within 6 months following the originally booked event. The amount of the course fee transferred is displayed below.
- Course Provisions Delegates are only permitted to one course transfer or substitution per booking. After this the full fee will be charged.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a course trainwithpremier.com reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course.
- In the event of cancellation of a course by trainwithpremier.com, we will endeavour to inform all participants a week before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another trainwithpremier.com course. trainwithpremier.com shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate.
- A buffet lunch is not provided on a courses unless otherwise stated.
- If you are unable to attend any of the course due to extenuating circumstances you must inform trainwithpremier.com in writing.
- If you were unable to attend due to illness you must provide evidence in the form of a doctor’s note.
- trainwithpremier.com shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should courses be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
These terms and conditions, together with the current trainwithpremier.com website prices, course details and trainwithpremier.com contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the course and associated materials and services to you by trainwithpremier.com. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of trainwithpremier.com. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of trainwithpremier.com should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods or services offered for sale by trainwithpremier.com. trainwithpremier.com shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.