At trainwithpremier.com we deliver a variety of training courses and qualifications across the UK as a training centre for 1st4sport. We are constantly evolving and growing, creating the need for more experienced staff to join our expanding team. Through our networks we deliver qualifications to a variety of learners from those just starting their careers on apprenticeships or those more experienced looking to up-skill themselves.
What are the building blocks that make a trainwithpremier.com Tutor?
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in a coaching delivery role and the teaching/coaching industry.
- Experience of tutoring/assessing in an adult learning environment.
- Ensure delivery creates a positive learning environment that is learner centred, structured and progressive.
- Have a commitment to personal continual professional development and training opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate all sessions in order to adapt and improve on previous delivery.
Communication & Facilitation:
- Deliver courses within a specific time.
- Ability to motivate and inspire learners.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Attention to detail with regard to paperwork completion.
- Able to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Build excellent professional relationships with learners, employers and Premier Education Group.
- Willing to travel, have a full driving license and have access to own transport.
- Available to attend standardisation meetings.
Are you suitably qualified?
To become a trainwithpremier.com Tutor, you will need to:
Hold a recognised teaching qualification – e.g…
- Level 3/4 Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector [CTLLS].
- Level 5 Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector [DTLLS].
- Certificate in Education or Postgraduate Certificate in Education.
Be occupationally competent in the area of PE and school sport – e.g…
- Being a practising PE specialist and being able to demonstrate current knowledge and understanding of school sport policy.
Hold or be working towards an assessor qualification – e.g…
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement.
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment.
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
- ENTO Unit D32/33 or the A1/A2 Assessor Units.
- 1st4sport Introduction to Assessment Practice in Sport (IAPS) qualification.
Hold a Level 2 qualification relevant to course content.
We are always looking for candidates interested in becoming a tutor.
Not qualified to become a tutor? Enrol onto our next tutor and assessing training course on the following link: